Friday, December 11, 2009

Get Personalised


Lets get personalized...
Lemme introduce my self to you first:

Name : Nikhil Mahajan

Asl : 25/ M / India

DOB: 24/10/1984



Profession: Physiotherapist

Born as an ordinary kid, done my Primary Studies till 9th standard at Army Public school, Udhampur(1998) , .Then I attended Happy Model Hr. Sec, School, Udhampur as my high School(1999-2002). Done my Physiotherapy from Jammu College of Physiotherapy, Jammu (2002-2008). Currently pursuing P.g. from Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Ambala.


Likings: Passion for writing- i write books, poems, articles.. like surfing internet, Techno freak

Places you can find me: Am not a party freak, so you can find me in a lonely night on a long drive..

About me: Well am very ambitious kind of person, i am a day dreamer a perfect kinda Scorpio...

How the book begin:

I was writing the book from the past few years which I never noticed, it started with some few lines for my girl friend which finally turns into chapter and as pages piles up more and more... it took a shape of the book.
Most of the incident in the book are not true but the healthy feeling which I went trough my love life helped me to express my feelings and love, which was pen down in the book. I never had an idea to get it published but as I got screwed, went through my break up phase, this book helped allot to get over the melodrama. loll I want to thank to my lil' sweet gf to give me feelings when she entered my life, helped with the love story and then finally by her silent breakup with pity reasons which gave me courage to speak out in the world, look into eyes of critics, to face rejections ...
Thanks to all who discouraged me with their words, all the way strengthening me and my thoughts to go with my book further...

No comments: