Sunday, December 26, 2010

If I am writing about LOVE in my Blog, then I think we are talking about ROSES, CHOCOLATES, RAIN and HOLDING HANDS....
A Love is a sweet feeling shared between two hearts. A feeling so special, so much to feel but yet difficult to express. It can only be expressed with care, tenderness and not by words. We all have a litle kid in our heart which love some one, he/she always dream about. This kid of our's live each day in arm of that angel whom he/she always see.
I hope in my Blog this comming year I might be able to talk about all the different aspects of love. I wish all my readers to get what they dream and if any line written here may help anyone in their love life, the purpose of writing my blog is fulfilled. All my readers are free to use my lines, my poems, ideas to get their love in their life. My words are my wishes to you all, that you may get success which I could not get with my words am writing here. I still wonder some times when I get mail from my reader that my liner helped them to get along with their love ones where as I could not get my girl back with any of these lines...
Sad still life has to run. it has to run whether on a sea shore sandy kind of path or like a bare foot walk on a way of thorns... This life has to go on till I get into the grasp of Death.....
With Love,
Niks.