Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OH YES ! ALL MEN ARE DOGS - post 4


"Rains and Tears are Dangerous"

The first year went smoothly till it rained; it was time when we started ignoring each other in the class after the examination and concentrated more on studies. I was in a friendship with the BBW, the first bencher girl. She lured me with those xxxx and Piyali was on her own trip. Moreover our specialty class kept us away from each other most of the times. One day on the way home on my bike it started raining. I wanted to enjoy the first summer rain. I kicked my bike and rode it from the college. As I passed the gate of the College I saw Piyali waiting for the bus. I felt like the time had frozen at that moment. This was the first time I enjoyed watching her - Oh Yes! All Men are Dogs
To buy it --------> (Homeshop18) (Infibeam)
For App: Android App 
Official FB Page -----------> MY DOG PAGE


Promoters: Moments Magzine ; Event India ; ILA Photography ; H.O.K. Entertainment

No comments: